Dear colleagues and partners,
To get media accreditation for the Coffee & Tea Russian Expo read the conditions below.
1. Maximum number of accreditations:
• Publications / Electronic Media - 2 (1 reporter and a photographer).
• Radio - 1 (reporter).
• Channel - 3 (crew).
• Web portal - 1 (correspondent).
• Blogs - 1 (blogger).
2. For web portals and blogs it is obligatory to place an announcement of the event.
Information about the publication should be specified in the application for the accreditation.
3. On-line accreditation will be closed before the expo. Date will be later.
4. In order to obtain an accreditation here: https://goo.gl/forms/vw9sWwjL1AkcuSEX2
6. Media resources which have received an accreditation and attended the event are required to publish a material by the end of the event and send a hard copy or reference/link of the publication to the Organizing Committee.
7. Media resources, which received an accreditation, undertake to mention the full name of the event - Coffee & Tea Russian Expo - in any materials prepared on the results of the event.
8. Accreditation in the venue of the event will be held on «15» March 2018.
9. The Coffee & Tea Russian Expo Organizing Committee reserves the right to deny accreditation without explanation.
Contacts: Svetlana Krutskikh – manager of promotion and advertisement
Tel. +7 (495) 935 87 07