Virtual Format of Coffee Tea Cacao Russian Expo
The virtual exhibition is an addition to the classic exhibition, which will be held in the usual format on March 11-13 in Moscow, in the Music Media Dome.
Key benefits of a virtual platform:
- is opened 24/7 (information about exhibitors is available anytime);
- allows to participate from any place in the world remotely;
- works throughout the year;
- has an unlimited number of visitors;
- allows to organize online negotiations, where potential partners can discuss the terms of future collaboration;
- visitors can connect to the platform from any device: laptop, tablet or smartphone;
- allows to save on construction, business trips of employees;
- does not depend on external circumstances.
In 2021 the virtual exhibition will include:
- Virtual pavilion with companies that will participate only in a virtual format. The list of companies will be available 2 weeks before the event via the link;
- the educational zone Coffee Stage: all the events in the zone will be broadcasted during the days of the Expo, and after the end of the exhibition it will be possible to pay access to all recordings of events in this zone (the program can be found here);
- the educational zone Coffee Tea Cacao Talks: after the end of the exhibition it will be possible to pay access to all recordings of events in this zone (the program can be found here);
- 3D tour of a real exhibition with companies that will take part only in the real format. The 3D tour will appear within 2 weeks after the end of the exhibition. T
Take part in a virtual exhibition as a visitor
To enter the virtual exhibition, the visitor must be authorized / registered on the site. For authorization, follow the link.
This registration to a virtual expo does not gives a right to visit a real exhibition. To get a ticket to a real exhibition, you must follow the link.
Take part in a virtual exhibition as an exhibtor
If you want to particpate in the virtual expo as an exhibitor please complete a form under the link